MullenLowe ‘YourNOVA’ Award terms and conditions for voting
In addition to the other four MullenLowe NOVA Awards which will be presented at an online awards ceremony on 18 August 2021, MullenLowe Group (the “Promoter”) will run an interactive people’s choice award, entitled ‘YourNOVA’ allowing everyone to have their say and vote online for their favourite piece of work from the MullenLowe NOVA Awards shortlist selected from the Central Saint Martins Final Graduate Shows (the “Promotion”).
By participating in this Promotion to vote for the YourNOVA Award, you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the Promoter’s website or other social media platform form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Promotion is MullenLowe Group Limited of C-Space, 37-45 City Road, London EC1Y 1AT and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
HOW TO VOTE & THE DEADLINE FOR VOTING
The 14 shortlisted works for the MullenLowe NOVA Awards will be shown on the website: https://www.mullenlowenova.com/yournova (the “Website”) together with a voting button displayed on each piece of work.
- Every Participant is eligible to vote once only for any of the 14 shortlisted works, so a Participant can, if they wish, vote once for each of the shortlisted works. Voting should be based on the criteria set out on the Website.
- To place your vote, simply click on the VOTE button included on each shortlisted work. Once you have voted, the button will turn yellow to indicate your vote has been recorded (remember you can only vote once for each piece of shortlisted work). If you wish to change or remove your vote, simply unclick the yellow vote button.
- Voting will open at 10am UTC+1 on 26 July 2021 and close at 5pm UTC+1 on 6 August 2021 (the “Voting Period”). Votes received before or after the Voting Period will not count.
- Participants may only vote once for each shortlisted work. Duplicate votes will be deleted and will not count towards the total for the shortlisted works. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a Participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s votes will be disqualified and not counted towards the final voting tally.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify Participants who it considers not to have complied with these terms and conditions; or any Participant who the Promoter reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of votes.
- By voting in the Promotion, Participants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 16 or over.
- Employees and agents of the Promoter and any of their group companies, their families, households and anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are all eligible to vote in this Promotion.
THE YOURNOVA AWARD WINNER
- The shortlisted work that receives the highest number of eligible votes during the Voting Period will be the winning piece of work and the individual who created that work will be the YourNOVA winner.
- In the event of a tie, each of the shortlisted works which equally receive the highest number of votes will be winning works and each of the individuals that created them will be YourNOVA winners.
- The winner of the YourNOVA Award will receive a cash prize of £1,000.00. In the event of a tie, the cash prize will be shared evenly between all the winning individuals.
- The winner(s) will be announced at the MullenLowe NOVA Awards online awards ceremony on 18 August 2021.
- The name of the winner(s) and the winning work(s) will be made available on the Website from 18 August 2021 and will also be made available across social media and other promotional materials as deemed appropriate by The Promoter.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion.The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may exercise any of their rights under data protection law, such as requesting access to or the correction or deletion of his/her personal data, by contacting the Promoter. The Participant hereby consents to such personal information being used in this way. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, any details and information provided by the Participant will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the Participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.